Tuesday, July 27, 2004

the f'g phones here

so as of today i will no longer be able to make outgoing phone calls from my room. they are 'changing the phone system' by which they really mean 'taking away the phone system'. the guy at the front desk assures me i'll still be able to receive phone calls. great! what a relief! if i ever need to talk to someone i'll just will them to call me and hope we are on the same psychic wave length that day. that IS a far superior system to actually being able to make phone calls.

1 Comments:

Blogger mitch said...

Due to my lack of faith in your psychic wave length strength (no offense), I thought I'd post a comment on your blog as a more reliable form of communication :P. I recently learned of some gossip: Mark & Virge are engaged. Shock me shock me shock me! (So it's not terribly juicy, but it's something)

July 29, 2004 at 12:14 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home