Sunday, January 15, 2006

four months in four paragraphs

October: returned from Europe to a one year half time contract in General Surgery/Gastroenterology. First week on the job one of my co-workers from my summer department resigned her fulltime permanent position. I applied. Oh the politics.

November: got the cardiac surgery job and began covering halftime on that floor until they could find someone to replace me on GI/GS.

December: official fulltime start date in CVS Dec. 12. Arrangements made to continue the 0.5/0.5 split until the new PT can start. Christmas. Family. New Years.

January: Continued 0.5/0.5. Started yoga. Ouch. Jan 23 official start date of new PT. 1.5 weeks left until I can actually start doing the job I was hired for in November. Can't wait.

And that's what's new with me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Doug said...

Wow...you're almost as big a job slut as I am...Good to hear things are working out! I've finally settled down in Windsor now too, I'll have to come visit

January 20, 2006 at 6:41 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home